The Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License unless otherwise stated.
- Harding RJ, Bermudez P, Bernier A, Beauvais M, Bellec P, Hill S, Karakuzu A, Knoppers BM, Pavlidis P, Poline JB, Roskams J, Stikov N, Stone J, Strother S; CONP Consortium; Evans AC. (2023) The Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform-An open science framework for the neuroscience community. PLoS Comput Biol 19(7)e1011230 doi: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1011230
- Poline JB, Das S, Glatard T, Madjar C, Dickie EW, Lecours X, Beaudry T, Beck N, Behan B, Brown ST, Bujold D, Beauvais M, Caron B, Czech C, Dharsee M, Dugré M, Evans K, Gee T, Ippoliti G, Kiar G, Knoppers BM, Kuehn T, Le D, Lo D, Mazaheri M, MacFarlane D, Muja N, O’Brien EA, O’Callaghan L, Paiva S, Park P, Quesnel D, Rabelais H, Rioux P, Legault M, Tremblay-Mercier J, Rotenberg D, Stone J, Strauss T, Zaytseva K, Zhou J, Duchesne S, Khan AR, Hill S, Evans AC. (2023) Data and Tools Integration in the Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform. Sci Data 10(1):189 doi: 10.1038/s41597-023-01946-1
- Karakuzu A, Tetre L, DuPre E, Bermudez P, Boudreau M, Chin M, Poline JB, Das S, Bellec P, Stikov N (2022) NeuroLibre: A preprint server for full-fledged reproducible neuroscience OSF doi: 10.31219/osf.io/h89js
Research materials (data, tools, notebooks, etc.) obtained via the CONP and used in original or derived forms in your research must also be cited as required by the licence issued by the original authors/owners for these works.
The CONP excludes all liability, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, with respect to the use or distribution of any of its websites, products, or resources. Furthermore:
- The user of CONP resources, such as datasets and analysis tools distributed through the CONP Portal, understands and acknowledges these resources may be protected by copyright, other intellectual property rights, and related rights. The user of CONP resources is solely responsible for ensuring that their use of those resources respects all applicable rights and licenses, and for discharging all other legal obligations applicable to them in making use thereof.
- The user agrees not to make intellectual property claims on these data, tools, and other resources, nor to use intellectual property protection in ways that would prevent or block access to them or any of their elements.
- If permitted by the licence carried by a given resource (e.g., dataset), the user can elect to perform further research that would add intellectual and resource capital to these resources and decide to obtain intellectual property rights on these downstream discoveries.
Please email the CONP for any clarifications, questions, suggestions, and comments. Thank you for your support and cooperation.